Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Q10
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Q10 bluetooth issues since software upgrade

I have a BBQ10 and a chevy sonic with mylink. UP until Monday night they paired fine everything worked and then I had a software upgrade on my BlackBerry. It installed just fine no issues there. Now when I try to make/receive calls while using bluetooth in the car my phone has to be using speaker. Handset doesn't work, nor does bluetooth. The first time I start car up and the devices pair I can get the bluetooth to ask me "what would u like to do" I can get all the way to connecting to the call. As soon as call is connected it tells me it's going into private mode. This is the point where only the speaker on the phone itself will work. I can not talk via bluetooth or "handset" speaker only or I don't hear people but they hear me. I know it's not an issue with the mylink in car I paired my mum's bold and everything works as it should. Suggestions?
My Device: Q10

Re: BlackBerry Q10 bluetooth issues since software upgrade

Problem solved. Changed phone name. Deleted pairing between phone and car bluetooth rebooted phone turned car off and back on. Repaired devices and seems to be fine now