Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry Q10 ActiveSync Issues

Hi,

I have a brand new Q10 which I connected to the our activesync service. We are in an Exchange 2007 environment and we have iPhones and Android devices connected via ActiveSync without any problems. 

With this device the emails do get downloaded when it is initially setup but when we send emails to it nothing happens. The settings are set to push so this should work instantaneously. If I click on the Refresh option within the client it still does nothing. However, if I remove the battery and re-insert it the emails come flooding down and then same problem remains (i.e. no further emails being recieved after this point). 

My OS version is 10.1.0.2309. 

Has this problem been experienced by other people? 

Kindest regards,

rjani1

Retired
My Device: Z10 9800 9900

Re: Blackberry Q10 ActiveSync Issues

Hey rjani1,

Thanks for the question. In response, this issue may require more investigation. Please contact your network service provider to proceed with investigating this further.

Let me know if you have any additional questions,

Cheers,

-WW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: O2

Hi Whereswaldo,

Thanks for the reply. Just out of curiosity what kind of investigation would I do to troubleshoot this problem? We cannot hook this up to our BES express implementation as I have been told that the Blackberry OS version is not supported. I would like to get as much homework done on it as possible.

Many thanks,

rjani1

My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

I have same problem at our company with 3 different Q10 users, there is no common carrier- all different.Email sync will stop for as long as  2 days; then when and if it syncs (via its own or taking battery out & replacing), all the emails come down in one big spurt (sent over an 8 to 16 hr period).

Asking the users to remove and put back battery, just to get current email on the thing is of course silly, not an option, and harks back to the days you started your car with the crank on the front.

!