Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
vvdon03hcmut
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Blackberry by Smartcom Lifestyle store

Calendar, Contact, Text message issue after upgrdading to 10.2.0.415

Dear BB expert,

During using after upgrading to os 10.2.0.415 (1767), I've met some following issues, they make me uncomfortable, and I think everyone like me. Please help to resolve or inform to Blackberry in order to fix in next release.

1. Calendar:

1.1. Calendar always chooses BBLink as default:

When I create an event (by: open Calendar app, pick a day and add an event), app always choose BBLink as default, while I want event is Home (Local Calendar), though I had gone into manage and chosen ‘Home (Local Calendar)' before. I always must choose again. Please help to resolve.

1.2. There are some/a lot of events that I've added before but current I don't remember them, so I must go through each month to look for, this make me inflexible. I want Calendar app has a menu called 'All entry' that When I pick it all events will show as a list. As you see, this thing will be very comfortable.

2. Contact:

2.1. Search field does not show x (clear) when I do not focus there, mean that, When I enter text into search field, press Enter, then pick a contact, after that I go back, text box of search field will not show (x), I must pick it, then (x) icon will be visible. This make me inflexible, uncomfortable, I want search field always show (x). It seems previous os had this thing.

2.2. I don't understand why facebook contact always show in Contact app, though I set it off in Settings, I set again again again, and then everything does not change, It is still showed in Contact, just it. I have Google contact, BBM, BBLink, and they are in off setting. There is only Facebook contact that is always showed.

2.3. How to create group contact in Contact app, this function is a basic function in old device, sometime I send message to a group of contact, how to do it. I want it appears in next release.

3. Message:

As you known, Text message has issue when conversation becomes long (a lot of message in conversation). When I pick a contact in Text message, some time, it is hang/freeze, no message is showed, cannot send new message,…Please fix issue in next release.

Please help to resolve or inform Blackberry,

Thank you very much,

Look forward to hearing from you.

Please use plain text.