Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
millsad
My Device: Q10
Accepted Solution

Calendar Day View Error

When I log into my Day View on the B Q10 I can't see any text that describes the 30 minute events/appointments I have set.  The 1hour or longer appointments show the text.  It is almost as though my calendar is "zoomed out" so the 30 minute appointments don't have visible text unless I open the appointment.  My phone use to display the 30 minute appointments but I must have accidentally altered the setting and can't figure out how to switch it back.

Any idea how I zoom my view out permanently so I can see the 30 minute appointment description/text?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
millsad

Re: Calendar Day View Error

Did more reasearch and this worked... guess it was fairly simple.

Pinch to Zoom in Day View

The next time you are viewing your calendar in the Day view, using two fingers, slide them together to zoom in, or slide them apart to zoom out.

Please use plain text.
madamgooch

I also have the same problem.  I want the 30 minute slot to be visible all the time and not just when manipulated on the screen.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
vfk

Did you try pinch in as suggested above?  Do this a for about 5 times so that the calendar is really small.  This resets the calendar.

Now pull apart or zoom in to the level you want.  It should work.

Please use plain text.