Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
cf247
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Calendar font size too small on Q10

i have just bought a Q10 - used to have a Bold. when i change font size in master settings and callendar settings it does not change the font size in the appointments?? how can this be? the default is too small to read unaided. with the Bold the font size was changed across all written text in email, calender and screens. help !!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Calendar font size too small on Q10

You're preaching to the choir, brother!

We have been asking for this since January. Reading emails is a struggle. I think everyone at BlackBerry is under 30 and doesn't realize the issue. Someday....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cf247

sounds like you cant even upsize in emails - the q10 does that, but the appointments in calendar are pron a size 5 - impossible to read - that is a big miss given the business audience bberry enjoys/ed.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
tirgoman
My Device: Playbook 64, Z-10, Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I just checked my Q10, I have the font size set larger and when I go into the calendar yes the font is tiny on the main calendar listing by day but if I click on the appointment then it is displayed in the larger font that I selected. I'd like to see the daily listing larger but for me it's just a minor problem and not terrible. Or maybe I'm missing the problem.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cf247

That is spot on. I'm short sighted so if I can't zoom or change size then have to wear the glasses. That wasn't the case with the bold.
Please use plain text.
kkv
New Contributor
kkv
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: ATT

I HOPE BLACKBERRY CHANGES THIS IN AN UPDATE. THIS MAKES THE BB LESS EFFICIENT FOR ME. THE AGENDA MODE IS AN OPTION BUT DOESNT GIVE ME THE COMPLETE PICTURE OF MY DAY
Please use plain text.