If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Trusted Contributor
vfk
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

Calender Sync & Manage

[ Edited ]

OK..... after fighting with the calender sync with Link 1.1.1.32, I discovered something called "Manage" when I swipe down in the calender....

It appears when I imported my Outlook 2007 calender, it was stored as "Home (Local Calendar)".  However, Link later created duplicate entries called "BBLink (computer name)". 

• how do I delete BBLink calender account on the Q10?  I want just one SINGLE calender on my Q10?
  • how do I get Sync to update Home calendar entries?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hammerbb
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Calender Sync & Manage

Hi. That is a great question. I am having the same issue. I also downloaded and app, Corky Notes, that uses the Home Calendar for reminders and scheduling. The entries from Corky Notes will not sync to Outlook because Outlook uses the BBLINK calendar. I want to delete the BBLINK calendar and use the Home Calendar as the default. This way I can utilize the Corky Notes app to the fullest. Looking forward for anyone to help on this issue
Please use plain text.