Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
Terri_T
My Device: Q10

Cant Delete Text Messages

I am trying to delete text messages that are old and the BB Q10 will not allow me to delete the text. I can go into the text and delete the individual strands of the messages... BUT the entry on the main listing of all text messages will NOT allow me to delete it.

I am rebooted several times over the past several weeks... and uninstalled and reinstalled the Blackberry link software... which was also giving me issues.... but at this point I am about to throw in the towel...

I cannot keep doing the beta-testing for a phone I paid a pretty penny for... I want it to work as good as... if not better than my last touch screen BB and it does NOT..  :No:

Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Cant Delete Text Messages

[ Edited ]

I think you posted the same problem couple of weeks ago and another member suggested you to read the article please there no need to make mul threads of the same issue

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Q10/Can-t-delete-text-messages/td-p/2557279

This link was provided and you never commented on it if it worked or not

Unable to delete an SMS text message from the BlackBerry Hub

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Regular Contributor
amckayceng
My Device: Q20,Q10, 9900(*2 retired), 8900 (retired), PlayBook*2

Re: Cant Delete Text Messages

Go to messages, touch the '3 dots on the bottom RHS'; select the bottom option (Selection I think); highlight each message you want to delete, then Delete..

I post this from memory, as my Q10 is charging at the Moment.