Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
cds9
My Device: q10

Connection Error with USB on Q10

It took 4 tries to backup the Q10 because I kept getting a connection error.  I am also getting a connection error every time I try to sync music from iTunes to the Q10.

Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Connection Error with USB on Q10

Hey cds9,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Can you provide the full connection error message?  Also are you using a PC or Mac?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
sarah26

I'm also having the same problem, had my phone 3 days tried numerous times and keep getting the same error. When installing the phone theres red cross with device unplugged when its still connected then error on link and can't sing music or pics. Any advice?
New Contributor
sarah26

I'm having same problem, when installing the phone comes up red cross with device unpluged when its still connected, then on bb link its saying connection error. Can't sync music or pics had phone 3 days and tried numerous times with the same outcome. I'm using windows laptop windows 7.

New Contributor
cds9

PC and I will post the message later.

BelleMichelle

I've yet to be able to add my windows contacts to my q10 using blackberry link, I'm frustrated, it's been hardwired via usb to the computer as long as overnight even (some ppl said the connection is just slow) wtf seriously, whatever is wrong with BB10 can it be resolved? I seriously do not want to have to manually input 127 contacts