06-24-2013 07:54 PM
Using a Blackberry Q10 with Blackberry Enterprise Server + ActiveSync. Changes made on the device are not being reflected in the server / outlook. Something in the sync settings? Would appreciate help on this issue!
06-30-2013 08:46 PM
I am having the same issue but in both directions. Everything worked fine with the initial setup on 06/22 and I had two way sychronization for sure until 06/25 - I was able to trace back to two contacts I added on the server that day and they are on the device. I just discovered the issue this morning.
I've researched on this forum and Crackberry but the issues are all over the board as are the recommended solutions. The contacts added on my phone not showing on t he server are "linked" to my enterprise email so that's not the issue. I've done the battery pull. I had already deleted my FB account but added it back to see if my deleting it could have been the culprit. Synchronization is checked in the account settings, etc. Calendar and email are working perfectly.
It would be nice if we could find that this is a known issue with the OS and not random device, ISP, operator, individual server issues and receive an ETA on a fix. Since it was working fine for a few days for sure, it sounds as if there is an OS bug somewhere but I am far from being an expert.
Someone please help us!
07-01-2013 08:37 AM
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
Thanks for the question.
Can you please clarify if you are creating new contacts or making changes to existing contacts. If you are changing existing, please advise which fields are being edited.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
07-01-2013 03:06 PM
Hi Blackberry support,
I am adding new contacts, not making changes to existing ones. The new contacts added on my BB do not sync to my outlook server.
07-02-2013 07:44 AM
Having the same issue with a microsoft exchnage account - all syncing with mail and calendars works fine, syncing with contacts does not work - in either direction, new contacts added to either (outlook or q10) are not syncing, also changes to existng contacts are not syncing.
Initial setup worked fine - imported contacts form outlook to q10, but no sync since