Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

Convert from IPhone

I have been a committed Apple guy for years. I think though there something very refreshing about BB's return to its essence and its propagating a different technology philosophy, one focused more on business than life style and one that allows for just a little less convergence than other platforms now compel. I really hope it works well for me, I'd like to give it a chance and talk and write about it. Right now I have to say I do have some issues mainly with email. Ill turn to the community for advice! Thank you in advance.

All Replies
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: Convert from IPhone

Glad you chose the Q10, a great phone indeed. We're here to help
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 + Passport and PlayBook 64Gb
My Carrier: Proximus (BE)

Re: Convert from IPhone

Yes indeed, you are right Smiley Wink I am of the same opinion. Now you will discover that Apple stuff and BB do not dialog very well... to say the least. The LINK software still needs (several) bug fixes for the Mac version and I have chosen to "export/import" all my iCloud (contacts, calendar,etc.) to a Google account in order to ensure proper transfer to my Q10.

In a way this is sad to be obliged to do like this, on the other hand, this is quite a straightforward process.

Let's see if the "collaboration" will improve in the future.

Please don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)