Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
nancyragazza
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: VErizon
Accepted Solution

Data wipe complete, now text sound options gone for specific contacts...

after a number of issues with my contact lists duplicating, superimposing, and texts being sent in duplicate, the tier 2 support at verizon had me complete a data wipe which has fixed the issue. now I cannot set a specific text sound for contacts. the option is totally gone. any fix for this? thanks!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Data wipe complete, now text sound options gone for specific contacts...

Hello Nancyragazza

In blackberry 10 still do not have the option of placing a notification tone for each contact, in this case we expect the launch of OS 10.2 Official List and that will come with many improvements and new features, as well other application.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.