Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
spadesign
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T Mobile UK

Email automatic cc function missing

I am trying to set up my emals as i have alswys done, to send an automatic cc to another address for all messages sent from my BB.

Can anyone tell me how to do this on a Q10?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: Email automatic cc function missing

Hi!

Thank you for your question.

I came across this thread. This might help.
http://www.blackberryforums.com.au/forums/general-bes-discussion/11615-auto-bcc.html

Cheers! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
spadesign

Thanks, but this related to an email service that did it for you in Australia.

The old BB system allowed you to set up an Auto BCC address for all emails sent from the handheld, these would then come into Outlook, where i set up a rule to force them into my sent items folder. Worked like a dream for many years, now i have a Q10 and there is nowwhere in the email set up process that gives you this option. Neither can i find one that allows you to set up your own signatures like the old system.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21

Hi!

I assume you have read the thread thoroughly.
Sorry if that didn't help.

About your concern on email signatures. Try doing this:
•In the BlackBerry Hub, tap >
Settings > Email Accounts.
• Tap an email account.
• Set the Auto Signature switch to On.
• Type your signature in the field.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
spadesign

Thank you very much, found the signatures and all set up.

Now i still need the Auto BCC

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21

You're welcome. Glad I was able to help.
Based on my findings online, I don't think that option is available on BB10 devices (as of now). I may be wrong, but I know this is a helpful option. Hope you find a solution.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Fiwoz
My Carrier: Vodaphone Australia

argh I am having the same issue, plus also the delete all and delete from Mailbox and handset. why have the messed up our emailing?? I hope we get some upgrades soon. Do you know who we can email to have a mass joint voice?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
spadesign

Thanks for the comments.

I agree, BB/RIM led the world with mobile email, why on earth would they remove some of the very good functions they introduced from the outset and made their software world leading.

Agree on the delete issue, it was a great way not to have to deal with junk/spam or just irrelevant emails twice, once on the BB and then again on the PC.

Yes, how o we write to BB/RIM and get proper tech support from the manufacturer? They say to contact the service provider, but i know more than they do about BB's.

Don

Please use plain text.