Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
paulajj
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: O2

Emails sent from Q10 disappear when sent

I hadn't noticed this problem until about 2-3weeks ago, but now when I send an e-mail from my Blackberry Q10 it shows a tick and immediately disappears from view- not showing in Sent items either and whereas my tablet and my old Blackberry used to copy sent e-mails to my main server which would download them on to my laptop this doesn't happen either, but people do receive the e-mails, I would just like to know how to keep them in view or at least keep them on my virgin server so they download to my Outlook on my laptop... I've tried ensuring that Sync all folders is on and I receive sent messages to my Q10 which were sent from the laptop but not vice versa?? Hoping you can help...

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Emails sent from Q10 disappear when sent

[ Edited ]

Hi paulajj,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Do you have the Hub configured to display your sent messages in the Hub > Menu > Settings > Display and Actions > Show Sent Messages or are you checking in the Sent folder for the email account?
Are you using a BlackBerry Enterprise Server? If not what type of email configuration are you using? (Active Sync, IMAP, Gmail, etc)

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
paulajj
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: O2

Re: Emails sent from Q10 disappear when sent

Yes, the settings are saved to show sent messages and it's an imap email account I think??

Please use plain text.