Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: verizon

Frustrated

wow... colleagues made fun of me for choosing BBQ10 rather than an iPhone5 or Galaxy SIII.... I've always liked BB. Have used it for years.... I'm finding that I can't get many of the apps needed such as RSA's security soft-token I'm also wondering if others have noticed that the device s really slow a lot of times..... I was expecting something much faster. Seems like it "hangs" or stalls a lot - especially when addressing an email or in contacts. Also, I find that the screens keep flipping on me -- hard to swipe up/down without the screens changing when I don't want them to change Also, I can't figure out how to get my NOTES from Outlook into my Q10 from my personal account.... I found them for my work account. email host said something about the BB server doesn't support notes on Q10 -- but it worked fine on my last several Blackberries...... HELP!!! I have a lot of stuff in those notes that I need and I can't keep carrying around my old blackberry just for that purpose (plus, I can't update them because the phone has no service now) any advice/help? I really don't want to change
Super Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Frustrated

M, Sorry about your difficulties!

The Q10 is super fast as you will learn once you get your phone set up in good shape.

Once you get things stabilized, you will be VERY pleased with your Q10.

. . . . . Pete
Highlighted
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Frustrated

I look forward to that Anyone have ideas on how to make the phone work faster and not stall so much? Can anyone help me figure out how to get my notes from Outlook into my Blackberry?