Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Gmail Contacts Not showing ...

Hi, I got my Q10 yesterday and I'm loving it. But I am having a few glitches and I appreciate some help from you.

1. I am using Gmail from Google Apps. The paid version where MS Sync is still fully supported. I have added an Exchange account, all is good. I see my Gmail emails, calendar and contacts. However, I do not see All my contacts. For example, if I go to Contacts, and search for Susan, I see only 1 Susan and not the rest. There is a "Remote Search" under the first Susan and if I tap it, then yes, I see all 5 Susans in my contact list. Is there any way I can see all my contacts?

I had the very same setup on my previous phone, iPhone5 and I could see all my contacts.

2. If I go to the Phone section, and click on the Head icon, I only see 1 Susan, and there is no remote search capability.

3. Finally, I have set my Contacts to only show my Gmail/Google Apps contacts. I have turned off the Facebook contacts. But in Contacts, I still see photos with the facebook f on it. I am not sure what the glitch is here.

4. When I receive calls, the number shows, not the name. 

Thanks again for all your help in advance
Judy

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Gmail Contacts Not showing ...

Hi. If I add my contacts through CardDav, then I see the contacts.

But when I receive a call, only number shows, when I receive a text, only number works. Any thughts?

Thanks. Judy

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Bell

try to add your gmail account to your blackberry in the settings, it will pull in all the contacts.

Highlighted
My Device: q10
My Carrier: etisalat

Hi BB Team,

I have added Gmail account in BB Q10 , i can see emails but can not see Gmail contacts...pls suggest...i went to setting>Accounts>Gmail account> Gmail Contacts but still no use...

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

himmath,

the contacts will take some time to populate.
--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE Smiley Wink
My Device: q10
My Carrier: etisalat

Well...i found out that we we clear local contacts then i am able to see contacts....