Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
NormZ
My Device: Q10

I have a Sympatico account (aka Outlook.com) that does not stay connected.

The following problem is aside from the current Sympatico/Outlook.com issues.   

I have a Blackberry Q10 and I have the following problem on a repeated basis.  I continually have to go into the Account Settings of my Blackberry Q10 to re-enter my Sympatico/Outlook.com password.

It used to happen quite frequently when I had the Wi-Fi turned on.  Turned off Wi-Fi and now it happens a minimum of once every other day, though never at the same time.

Thus I never know when it I am connected and receiving emails unless I check the Q10 and see the notice that my Sympatico/Outlook.com email account is not responding.  To which I then go into the Account Settings of the Q10 and re-enter my Sympatico/Outlook.com password.

This is getting very frustrating as we also have an iPhone in the house that is also connected to an additional Sympatico/Outlook.com email address and this problem does not occur.

Any assistance will be appreciated. 

NormZ
Please use plain text.
kittybabcock

Re: I have a Sympatico account (aka Outlook.com) that does not stay connected.

i am experiencing the same problem. It is very recent. I have reset as suggested but nothing is working. All my other accounts work just fine.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
NormZ

Hmm, that is a pain.  Have you had any changes since you posted last week?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
china04ls
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Hello I'm having the same problem I been with the blackberry since about 3 weeks now (Q10) and constantly is asking me to re enter my password do any one have an answer on this?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
NormZ

I have tried the Blackberry Email Account Validation Tool, it registers but does not validate.  I have not tried Workaround # 2 found here (no time right now): http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=06C18297BEFEE278EC7191EF77C457A5?...

Please use plain text.