Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Fatass
My Device: Q10

Ideas and Suggestions for BlackBerry

1.Please do not abandon the qwerty lineup, q10 is the best & latest phone with qwerty on the market, and i think all the blackbery fans would not miss the next one.

2.People always like to be kept posted but they have to deal with information overload (when i use iphone, i have to switch between mutiple apps to get rid off badge counts on them), So i think BlackBerry should make the cross-platform BBM as a  all-in-one messages hub(messages client) for all devices. Apps and services all over the internet could use API provide by BlackBerry to interact with BBM users, like the IFTTT at some points but it's accually highly secured tunnel. Also the swipe to archive/delete/reminder gesture are needed when dealing with messages.

3.People always like to be safe & secure, So data compression and encryption based on AES-256 are needed (not by using legacy BIS , all data would be compressed & encrypted and sent to a broker server maintained by BlackBerry, then the server would push the data to BBM to process de-compression & decryption).

4.To make BlackBerry devices as an authenticator through BBM and/or by using NFC on the phone + NFC scanner connected to desktop/laptop devices. (very useful and easy integrate with services that support two-factor authentcation.)

5.Focus on how to secure connections between consumers and internet services and make it faster.

6.More friendly price.

Visitor
PostalTwo
My Device: curve 9320

Re: Ideas and Suggestions for BlackBerry

[ Edited ]

I would love to buy a phone with a trackpad and buttons to answer the phone. Maybe u could put the tracpad in the keyboard somehow? Really I would like a bold layout with q10 functionality that would be my ultimate phone.please blackberry touch options are ok but people buy button phones because they want buttons.