Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Blackberry by Smartcom Lifestyle store

Issue with selecting a contact to send text message in BB Hub

Dear all,

Currently, I meet some issues in selecting a contact to send text message.

In BB Hub, tap Text message, tap Compose,

In "To:" field, tab "+" for selecting contact, I see that, there are contacts mixing  between mobile contacts, facebook contacs (current, on my Q10, facebook accounts are syned at the first time I login in facebook, but now I not syn any more) so It brings to me a confusion of selecting, sometime I select a wrong contact,...

So, please help me, when I tap "+", I can filter type of Contact I want to use, for example, I can filter facebook contact, mobile contact,...

And I don't understand, why don't classify contact based on type of account, mean that:

Hub is where manage all accounts (face, mail, text message,...), then contacts also classify based on those accounts, for example, when I tap Facebook then only accounts belong to Facebook will be available, and contacts of other accounts will be unavailable,

And, of course, when I tab Text message, then only contacts belong to Text message (mobile) will be availabe, this will avoid the issue that I mentioned above...

Could I be helped by these issues or I must wait for a upgraded OS release? And I don't know all critical issues that mentioned in this forum will be fixed in the next release....

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Don