Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Trusted Contributor
tahabashir1991
My Device: Blackberry z10

New Gesture

Blackberry Recently Added a new Gesture in Hub for next of previous message . I think They Should Add a new Gesture for the apps too ... as if we swipe up the app goes to active frame .. but if anyone want to close that app he has to press the cross button in active frame ....there should be a gesture that might be full swipe up from botton to top that should directly close the app instead of puting it in the active frame .... e.g many aaps that i never want to be opened normaly in acitive frame after their use for examply after calling someone Contact or phone app is of no use first i swipe up and then close them... it would be good half way up should put the app in active frame and full swipe should directly close the app .... as for whatsapp and BBM and i usually put them in active frame and for contacts and phone i do not ....

Next Gestue should be opposite to hub gesture and we swipe up and to right to open the Hub .. There should be a gesture that should be swipe up and to the left that should directly switch the next app without going to active frame

this would be helpfull when i was browsing and listening to music or writing some notepad in remember app and calculator app is in active frame so to change music i just swip up and left to music and select  and swipe up and left to browser same for remember and calculator or any other mulipe apps

it would be Good to add this Gesture :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.