Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Notes in Remember

Just upgraded from Bold 9900 to Q10. Like it. Outlook synced over perfectly except for Notes which I expected to see in the new Remember app, along with Tasks which did migrate there fine. No sign of it & the techies at Vodafone tell me it does not feature or work on Q10, but have seen it in the Q10 detailed online manual (page 83). Can anyone advise ?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Notes in Remember

notes will sync on newer exchange servers, it wont work on Exchange 2003 or 2007

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: BB Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

I don't use exchange server just Outlook 2010 as a PC app. Notes from Outlook transferred once but never again. Like most, I use Notes quite a bit. Any thoughts on syncing them without exchange?
Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: airtel

Hi

When i upgraded from bold to Q10, all the notes when restored from the earlier back up of bold was stored in the Remeber apps as unfiled entries.

I then downloaded an app for notes and pasted all the data into it as indvidual data.

Contributor
My Device: BB Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Does that app reconcile Notes in Outlook with the Q10?  What app did you use?

Thanks!

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I have heard some use evernote but I have not tried it as I use exchange

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V