Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: At&t

Notes not synching

Does blackberry ever plan to allow notes to 2 way sync between outlook and blackberry? It did sync initially but now updates are not synching.
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Notes not synching

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Anyone with the answer to your question would be specifically barred from revealing it -- proprietary information, NDA, forward looking statements, and the Ts and Cs of this site would all preclude it.

Suffice to say that many want that feature to be added to BB10/Link...but only "insiders" can know if/when it is to be so. And they are not allowed to reveal.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Notes not synching

I have waited and waited for Notes sync to Remember sync so was delighted to get an email today from Blackberry asking me to complete a survey thinking I might be able to complain direct. However the link to the survey does not work!!! Tried it in my Q10, on my iPad and on my Windows 7 desktop to no avail!!! This deficiency on BB10 software is the single greatest annoyance as I use Outlook Notes for all my personal and business notes, not reminders for which I use the calendar and/or Tasks. So BB has really screwed this one up trying to incorporate non essential tasks and calendar stuff in what was a notes, now in Remember, and failing to retain the essential sync feature. Just too clever for their own good wrecking the experience of long term users to chase the impossible dream of being a Samsung Galaxy 4!!