Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Regular Contributor
yonders
My Device: Q10

OS 10.2.1.537

I upgraded my Q10 to the 10.2.1.537 update last night.

Touchwood, I haven't experienced any major problem as yet; though there is a minor bug in the CONTACTS' folder.

I have set the font size to 11 to suit my reading comfort, prior to the upgrade and after the upgrade. Before the upgrade, my contact's name and their company's name would perfectly fit in the permitted space. Now after the upgrade, the company name gets cut off by almost 50% from the base.

Even after trying out font size 9, a bit of the company name gets cut off from the base.

I hope BlackBerry resolves this ASAP!!!

Thanks.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: OS 10.2.1.537

I've had similar problems with every BB10 OS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
yonders
My Device: Q10

Re: OS 10.2.1.537

I hope someone at BlackBerry pays due diligence to their customer's posts and resolves the issues.

I have and am still encountering a similar problem with e mail headers, wherein the date / time details get cut off at the base. I had written & twitted to BlackBerry, to no avail.