Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Hilverlea
My Device: Q10
Accepted Solution

On my Curve, I could forward texts to other people with no problem but can find No way of doing wo on my Q!0!

I'm quite certain there must be an easy way of forwarding texts on the Q10 too - but I can't Find it! Help - Please!

Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5

Re: On my Curve, I could forward texts to other people with no problem but can find No way of doing wo on my Q!0!

On q10 go to where texts are find the text you want to forward then tap on it without lifting your finger a list will pop up from the right there you will find the forward option! Hope I helped! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Hilverlea

Re: On my Curve, I could forward texts to other people with no problem but can find No way of doing wo on my Q!0!

Thank you very much. Problem now sorted out. I still feel Q10 unnecessarily complicated.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SamSeaborn

but how can I fwd a text to an email address without attaching it as a text file.

Please use plain text.