Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Problem / Issue with Charging

Whenever I plug my Q10 in to charge it always displays the following message:

"To charge your device faster, use the charger that came with this device"

I am using the charger supplied with the phone however! Has anyone else experienced this issue and is this a fault?

Also I know it has been mentioned elsewhere but I'm only getting a day out of the battery. This is with wi-fi and bluetooth switched off, not very impressive. A shame as otherwise I love the phone!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Problem / Issue with Charging

Hi RoopsEsquire,

Did you purchase the BlackBerry Q10 from your wireless provider, a retail outlet or from another individual?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks for the reply. I purchased my Q10 as an upgrade with my current network provider, Vodafone.

Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Koodo

Hi RoopsEsquire, I have a slightly different charging issue. When I plug it up overnight, in the morning it isn't fully charged and the device is VERY hot! My first Q10 didn't charge at all and was getting hot and I switched it out for this one which worked for a few days but has gone back to not charging fully and getting hot.

I am using the charger provided as well. Help! Love the Q10 but need it to charge so I can use it!
New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Bell

I have the same issue even when I use the charger that came with it , came inside Blackberry Packaging and it is the original Blackberry charger, still I am getting the message "to charge your device faster use charger that came with it "

Thanks,

Muhammad Diab

Visitor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: rodgers

[ Edited ]

I have three of the cube chargers and only one will charge the q10. The others all start to charge and then change to the red bar that the manual says means they can't supply enough power. The charger and the cable all came from blackberry.

My Carrier: Verizon

me problem whether plugged in, connected to computer, or using car charger.  Any solutions?