Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Q10 ActiveSync Random Emails are missing

Hello,

I was having an issue with ActiveSync, and random new emails not coming through. But its coming through on all other activesync devices, my playbook and ipad.

I would only notice because it does not show up on my q10.

I have delete the activesync account, and re-add it for all the emails to come through.

Anyone else having this issue?

Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: Q10 ActiveSync Random Emails are missing

Here is what I did and it worked delete your account then re boot then re add your account it worked for me hope it works for you as well!
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

There might be an issue with the Server.

Try this:

Go to Hub -> Click on More in the bottom right corner -> Settings -> EMail Accounts -> Your Account -> Edit Account -> Advanced -> Scroll down to server address change it to outlook.office365.com 

See if this helps

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
New Contributor

I've done this, but then 2 or 3 weeks later, it will happen again, and i will be missing emails.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Its actually connected to Exchange 2010. All other devices work, Playbooks, Ipads, Outlook Anywhere. Just the Q10 is missing emails randomly.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Any Solution for this problem? We have the same, some Emails are randomly not synced to the Z10 and Q10.

New Contributor

Its been 2 Full Months, and no one knows whats going on?

Still having this problem to this day, makes me paranoid, as i miss random emails. i have to double check in Outlook Everyday, whats the point of getting email to my phone if i have to do this?

My Carrier: Telstra

It is now May 2014 and both me and my friend (I'm on Q10 and she's on Z10) have been having the exact problem described above for the past 2wks... are there any answers out there?? I'm getting paranoid too!
Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

We still have the problem. The onyl thing which helped me was to change the connect from the exchange 2010 cas-array to a dedicated exchange server. (now i get all the emails but i don't have the high availability of the array).

New Contributor

Yeah its still always randomly missing emails for me as well.  I can't go directly to the exchange server, we are behind a pround proxy. its not an Exchange thing, i have an Ipad as well as a Google tablet, they never miss emails like the q10 does. Any information from blackberry??