Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: *
Accepted Solution

Q10 BBM Screen View

Somehow my paper clip icon has moved from the bottom of the screen to the left end of the typing preview line, making the preview line that much shorter. I might have done something, but can't figure out what. Any ideas on how to move this back to the bottom?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Q10 BBM Screen View

That likely moved when you updated BBM last. You can't move it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: *

It did just update about a week ago, so you are likely right. Too bad though.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Nah, you'll get used to it and forget it was any other way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!