Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE (UK)

Q10 Calendar Crashed - Help!

I rebooted the phone over the weekend and it's lost all the appointments and now won't accept any new appointments. Has anyone got any suggestions to get it back working? Fortunately my calendar was backing up via AOL to iCal but it's a pain in the neck and currently my Q10 has no calendar.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Q10 Calendar Crashed - Help!

The exact same thing has happened to me.  I can create a calendar appointment and then I hit save and it disappears.  It wpon't sync any calendar appts and won't allow me to create them and the entire calendar is blank.  Please help!!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

oh and the phone rebooted itself about 6 times on Friday as well.  I am about done with this phone... I have the most updated software so that is not the problem.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure if this helps anyone reading my plight but when you reboot normally nothing changes, if you do a battery pull reboot the day notifications for the calendar briefly come up before the calendar goes back into non funtioning mode.

Any ideas?

i'm been using the calendar on a Blackberry since 2004 and have never had anything like this happen before!

Trusted Contributor

Apologies for continuing this discussion on my own but I'm hoping someone out there might provide a solution or all of this might prove useful to somebody else down the line.

As luck would have it plugged into link on the PC and I didn't have the latest software. I'd hoped a new operating system may have brought a calendar update that might have fixed the problem. It didn't but I'm now running 10.1.0.2309.

I've sent a tweet to Blackberry help too.