Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Shtooker
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Qtel

Q10 Caller ID

Hi there

I got my Q10 and i really love it but why when someone call me i can't see the caller ID... just to save your time and mine, i don't have password so no content security... is it because of that the name is duplicated .. i have some duplicated names because some of my friends has work number and personal number !!! Please advise if my Q10 is defected or it is a bug ?

Thank you in advance

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Mike1London
My Carrier: EE (UK)

Re: Q10 Caller ID

There is another thread on this somewhere but suffice to say Blackberry are aware of the issue which was also noticed on the Z10. It has something to do with country codes and/or duplication, possibly when you have a combination of both for the same person. It should be addressed in a future software update, it must be possible as none of us had the problem with previous versions of Blackberrys.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pshinnyc
My Carrier: 2035325151

Re: Q10 Caller ID

I have same issue on my Q10.  All incoming calls says "Unknown Caller" regardless whether the number is associated with a Contact in my Contacts.  It won't even pass through the phone number (without the Contact name/photo).  Colleague with Q10 having same issue.  Clearly something wrong.  Help!

Please use plain text.