Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Q10 Device Freezes

I frequently lose internet connectivity and am forced to restart the device to regain email and browser access.  This occurs even though the 4G signal strength is excellent.  This problem has been discussed with the carrier who has not produced a solution.  Terribly frustrating to have to restart 5 to 7 times per day.  Any suggestions.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3253)

Re: Q10 Device Freezes

Try updating or changing your Blackberry OS, although this is the carrier signal which is not very stable though perhaps 4G have in the places where you lose signal or directs the signal decreases in terms of connectivity and reception of data.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Re: Q10 Device Freezes

Thank you. Spoke to BB.  There may be a later OS version than I now have that will solve the problem.  Won't know for sure for a few days until BB investigates further.