Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
hcheung2us
My Carrier: wind

Q10--Having trouble watching videos online from - www.ctv.ca/criminalminds.aspx - for example

Hi all,

I am unable to watch videos in Q10 from - www.ctv.ca- it shows that I need "Adobe Flash Player".   The weirdest thing is that the Q10 has "Adobe Flash" and the Adobe program is on.  I trippled checked it.  Furthermore, I have the latest update too.   This issue started 1 month ago. 

I will be honest here.  I am sick of all the Q10 issues here.  I am not negative here; I am just realistic here.  My previous issues was the battery issues as Q10 restarted for no reasons.  I have figure it out how to deal with the issue.  The solution is embarrasing but it works.

Now, I am having issues with the video.  I just can't watch videos online like a suppose to be.

What are the executives doing if I may ask?  How many timesdo I have to complain?  I love my Q10 as it suit my needs and don't get me wrong it is an excellent phone.  I love the phone.  The issues are adding up and I am getting sick of it.  All the issues are leading to one conclusion in my opinion ------> INCOMPETENT + INCOMPETENT = INCOMPETENT

Let us be honest here.  I do not mean to be rude.  Blackberry deserves to be where it belongs.  It is just true.  Many people are having isssues with the Q10.  I hear it all around me.  Where is the qualitiy control?  Don't they test the device and don't they resolve upcoming potential issues before its happens? 

I will be honest.  I don't know where this company is trying to do. 1) Blackberry can't keep with the needs of consumers (personal or commercial);  2) the devices out there is not amazing anymore; there is no VOW feeling. By that I mean, Blackberry needs to amaze the prospect. 3) Q10 for example, have so many issues (one after another, see above)

One piece of advice for the Executives.  If Blackberry wants to turn around.  Please focus on the "Vow" factor.  You need to amaze and surprise the customer.  Executives, please pleas stop all the POLITICS and please start focussing all your energy on the Customer needs and wants.  Afterall, the reason you are still here is because of your Customers.  It is all about the the CUSTOMER NEEDS and not YOURS. I don't want to see this company go down since I love my phone.  Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
MrDJ
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Q10--Having trouble watching videos online from - www.ctv.ca/criminalminds.aspx - for example

ive had the same problem even with some youtube video's saying adobe needed but its already loaded and upto date.

not a biggy for me as i just wait until i get home and use my laptop.

like you i do love my Q10 even with all its problems but its getting to the stage where it gets beyond a joke especially as the company now is more directed to the buisiness market and not all the kids who want it for bbm as this can now be got on all the other carriers.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hcheung2us
My Carrier: wind

Re: Q10--Having trouble watching videos online from - www.ctv.ca/criminalminds.aspx - for example

I feel you. Frustrating it is. It is so limited that we can do with BlackBerry today. The Adobe Flashplayer in Q10 BlackBerry needs an update immediately or otherwise Samsung Smart Phones is the way to go.
Please use plain text.