Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Trusted Contributor
lmgeuk
My Device: Leaving Q10 for the 9900
Accepted Solution

Q10 - How di I select which email accounts are visible in the "Hub"

As I am slowly getting used to the new "features" of Q10 (I still think of most of them as bugs) and figuring out how to work around them, I am stuck on the Hub.

It seems to me that one good way to manage this constant issue of what is shown/saved/screened, etc would be to set up multiple email accounts (still dont understand why a mailing address dictates how the messages are handled, but that is another topic)

The problem i am faced with is that I cannot figure out how to change the settings of the hub to select which email addresses are shown in the hub, and which ones I need to go to separately (ir no be shown in the Hub)

Effectively, what i have done is set up many email address such as abc1@company.com, abc2@company.com, abc3@company.com, etc and i only want to see abc1 and abc3 in the hub...  you get the idea.

thank you for your help in advance.

Forums Advisor II
freakinvibe
My Device: Q10

Re: Q10 - How di I select which email accounts are visible in the "Hub"

[ Edited ]

It is possible to define which accounts show up in the hub.

Go into the Hub and press on the 3 dots in the lower right corner. Then press Settings. Then choose Hub Management. Toggle the accounts you want to make visible/invisible.

Trusted Contributor
lmgeuk
My Device: Leaving Q10 for the 9900

OK, thank you!

New Contributor
oldcask
My Device: bold 5

PLS I LOST MY BOLD 5, HOW CAN I LOCATE IT APART FROM USING MY PIN NO ,I WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR ALL UR SUGGESTIONS