Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
SubhashR123
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Q10 Internet Settings (not BIS)

I recently got a Q10 with a data plan (not BIS). However, my device does not connect to the internet (other than wifi). Can you let me know what are the internet settings?

My carrier is Etisalat - UAE.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
tirgoman
My Device: Playbook 64, Z-10, Q10

Re: Q10 Internet Settings (not BIS)

When you say it does not connect to the internet, can you send and are you getting email? Can you use the browser? First go to settings and make sure that you have Airplane mode is not turned on and that Mobile Network is turned on and connected, the name of your carrier should be there.  If that does not show you connected and you have good signal you need to contact the carrier and make sure that they have your account properly set up to provide mobile data. It sounds like that might be the problem. If they have done it correctly then the Q should be provisioned correctly unless it came set for another carrier.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SubhashR123

E-mail /browser are not working unless connected to wifi.

All settings are fine. There is a valid data package, bought the device from the same carrier.

Looks like something to do with APN settings, let me know if you know the APN settings for Etisalat (UAE).

Tks

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Hello SubhasR123

The APN settings you can supply yourself the Operator
As google search also will know the APN of your operator.

Still do not understand why you stopped using the blackberry BIS if 10 are able to use BIS BIS also have no plan.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SubhashR123

Found the solution: APN -etisalat.ae

Solved the problem.

Please use plain text.