Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
Intcord
My Device: Q10

Q10 Payment Options Not Working

I am unable to connect to the Payment Options function. I constantly get "Unable to complete update, please try again later. Unable to connect to payment service." Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Q10 Payment Options Not Working

Hello,

I don't find any public KB's that are exact...many are similar, but none exact...but maybe your searching will be more lucky than mine:

One thing you might try is logging into your account from a PC/browser rather than the device itself...that might allow you to complete what you are attempting on the device.

Otherwise, you'd likely need to contact your mobile service provider for formal support and possible escalation up to BlackBerry.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
potatoberries
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Same thing happened with me, it worked when i first booted up my q10, but hasnt since. What i have found is that it stops working after you switch off the q10 or restart it. I did a security wipe and got it working again but once the phone is switched off, restarted or updated, its broken again. just go online to change your payment details if need be.

New Contributor
jirages
My Device: Z10 + Q10

Hi, happened to me on a new BB. The hash key for payment is associated with the phone IMEI , for example at paypal.

With your first purchase on BBworld, it will work again.

If you go to BBWorld and with your first purchase with the Q10, the payment WILL process and you will have a new hash key with paypal, and under payment options , you will have the options Paypal...Credit Card...etc

New Contributor
android_xyrality
My Device: Q5

thx, this worked for me. Just try to purchase an app and you will get asked to setup your payment options. :-)