Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
pepelnik
My Device: Q10

Q10 Problems

I use BB for 10 years - but I never had the problems I have currently with Q10:

! also have to battery heating problem - read a lot no fix availible - return seems the only option.

I also have the server connectivity problem. My problem is, that the email come in only once, after that I always get the error, that a connection to the server is not possible, but from the zimbra server side everything is ok.

I also have the problem of a very slow reaction compaired with my old bb of the keypad, aps, phone and contacts.

I think it is not good, that saved messages are not importet, my password keeper is not improtet, the shortcuts like quick call from one button are not availible.

PLEASE HELP with the connectivity problem, what else can I try?

Johannes Pepelnik

New Contributor
pepelnik
My Device: Q10

Re: Q10 import messages

The battery problem gets solved if the message is solved.

My problem was that my provder did not delete my instantemail account and I had to get emails with active sync.

Further I was reminded that Active sync should be turned from push to an interval when using it abroad.

But what still very much bothers me that my old email and saved messages are not reinstalled. I have an entiere save of the old bb buit they are not importt into the q10.