Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Blackberry Q10

Q10 Suitabilty for business

Just recieved a Q10 from my service provider ee - greta looking piece of kit - however best avoided if you are a business user - ee cannot support you on the desktop synchronisation software and Blackbeery say it's not heir problem in any event no technical people avaiable to discuss technical problems out of hours Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 so if you have a problem outside of these hours your on your own. Very disappointed have been a Blackberry user for many years 9this is number 5 handset) no longer fit for purpose for business use I am off to samsung

Trusted Contributor
rambo47
My Device: BlackBerry Q10

Re: Q10 Suitabilty for business

The Q10 is a new model on a pretty new operating system. Putting mission-critical business users on such a system is not prudent, but the older BB7 on a Bold Touch 9900 is still very capable. That's the one I'd stick to if I were in such a position. 

There is plenty of help on desktop syncronizaion available online or on forums like BlackBerryForums.com