Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

parnell316
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

Q10 Unable to connect to Wifi

I have been unable to connect to my home's wifi after doing the latest software upgrade on my Q10 (10.1.0.4181). I choose my home network for wifi and am prompted for the password, which I enter. After 2 attempts I get the error message 'Authentication timed out. Please check your password and try again.' I know the password and wifi for my home is OK as my son's Bold (plus other devices) are able to connect to it using the same password. Also, my Q10 will connect to other free wifi public locations without a problem. Please help as I have been overrunning on my data plan now as a result! Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: Q10 Unable to connect to Wifi

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry you're having issues with your wifi.

Have you read this KB? As his may help.
http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/50635/mes1340653667965.jsp

Good luck.
Please use plain text.