Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
soosay
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Q10 bugs that require attention

Allow calendar sync for Mac users

Please use plain text.
Contributor
FrankS57
My Device: Playbook & Q10
My Carrier: 02

I think this is more a BB link problem, on a PC there is only a one way link but it states there will be a two way link and hopefully it will be wifi/bluetooth enabled
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sard
My Carrier: vodafone

8. The Calendar is quite good but when setting an appointment swiping up or down to scroll is very difficult to do without changing settings that use the same swipe. It needs scroll arrows on the bottom menu bar. Also, options for standard settings are needed eg we may want the standard remind to be 30 rather than 15 min.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sard

9. Swipe down from hub does not bring up the list of future calender items. On wake up page only the item in next hour is displayed...should be the next consecutive 5 items for example I would like to state. here again that a hub should be a list of notifications ie future calender items, counts of pending emails, missed calls and so on and clicking on them takes us to the respective apps. There is no need for the apps themselves to be in the hub
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sard

Correction: The options for standard settings for the calender are there - on swipe down from top
Please use plain text.
Contributor
akialan
My Carrier: Smartone

bug:

missing contact when searching inside the "phone app"

but the contact would show up inside the "contact"... that's rare!

cant sync with icloud calendar and no update to icloud contact when you update your bb device!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sard

11. Can't refresh all email accounts...have to do this one by one
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sard

12. Blue numbers on a grey background is not a good contrast in text messaging especially for visually struggling users
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sard

13. The circle that appears when you tap the screen for moving the cursor should be smaller and have a handle to drag with. Currently dragging it obscures the cursor so very difficult to use
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
McJagger
My Carrier: Rogers

14. Please modify the shut-down process on the device. This is the only smartphone on the market that shuts off if the power button is long key-pressed. iPhone and Galaxy S4/3/2 all require an action after the long key-press to shut-down/restart the phone. This automated shutdown action is causing the phone to shutdown and startup automatically when in pocket for extended period of time.

Also, i'd like to mention the this was not an issue with any of the previous Blackberries.

Please use plain text.