Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: none

Q10 business practices are hurting your best customers

Its sad that you decided to sell this phone exclusivly with the big (highest priced) cell providers (at least in Canada)

I am not a fan of Rogers or Bell but am a big supporter of blackberry products. I really wanted this phone and after waiting a month for the other providers to get it i gave up and decided to take my chances with on ebay / craigslist. (as you left your customers no other choice)

After a great deal of naivety on my part I got screwed out of my money and still don’t own a Q10. I’m not blaming Blackberry for that, that’s my lesson to learn. But I can’t help think if you cared a little more about your “eager/best” customers this would have never happened…

But hell, I’m sure Rogers/Bell gave great kickbacks for selling out your own customers

Solutions: 6,115
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Q10 business practices are hurting your best customers

Ouch! Sorry for you loss!

Always best to do your propper vetting of any private sellers, and then do it twice again.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Smartone

[ Edited ]

yes! totally agree! 

and moreover, their response to "bugs" is also hurting their fans! no repsonse, nothing change even there are many complaints in the forum, the system for updating BB OS which is rediculous!

i'm regret... sometimes, i just wonder go back to iphone.... as least i'm using that but not "fixing" that...

sigh.... :smileysad:

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodacom

I'm brand new to BB (just got the Q10) and seeing a lot of negativety in this forum around bugs bugs bugs and battery life doesn't inspire much confidence, luckily I only have to put up with the Q10 for 3 months, so BB has 3 months to convince me, if not I'm back with my HTC One X... I hope BB gets its butt into gear and sorts BB10 out asap...