Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: q10
Accepted Solution

Q10 contacts and notifications

I uploaded my contacts from yahoo and sim card, signed into facebook. I turned off contacts on Facebook. My problem is: how come half my contacts from my Contact List does NOT show up on my Phone Call List?

As for Notifications: I put on Phone Calls - therefore phone calls with sound, but I put all my msgs (text, email, bbm) on silent with LED on, but LED does not want to work in this mode!

Please help! Seriously annoyed!

New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Re: Q10 contacts and notifications

I am just as annoyed. Setting notifications for specific contacts don't work either. I have been so frustrated with this issue for a week.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10

According to Vodafone this is a known bug which will be fixed in a future release at an undefined date. The bug is that contacts viewed in the phone app are not the full list in the contacts app. You must always use contacts and dial from there. A real pain.
New Contributor

same problem im having..

New Contributor

as far as setting custom notifications

New Contributor

me too
New Contributor
My Device: q10

Well I'm getting a new Q10.. I'll keep you posted to see if it continues.. Does anyone have problems backing up your phone with BlackBerry Link?

Contributor

Linked worked just fine for transfer from my 9700 to the Q10. Only thing that wasn't transferred was a custom ringtone since this was on the memory card.
New Contributor

I talked to blackberry yesterday and as far as setting custom notifications for contacts ..there should be an update coming soon to fix this:Clap:...patience is a virtue I guess..there has been other people experiencing the same problem so blackberry is aware of this and have made it top priority it get it fixed asap.

Contributor

Same issue here, I have the latest OS update, some Facebook have the pictures, some don't, some new friends are synced, some are not, there is no way to check when the last sync was done?