Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Visitor
rgaffney
My Device: Q10

Q10 enterprise activated but no account shown

I have a new Q10 and today activated it on my work enterprise server. The activation went well, but there is no email account shown in the 'Hub' or 'Account Settings', nor is my work calendar or contacts showing up.

Do I have to wait for it to syncronise? Or should it show up once activated?

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Q10 enterprise activated but no account shown

Hi rgaffney,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Just to verify, are you unable to see your work account with your work perimeter unlocked?

Is your work email account listed in the Hub when you select the BlackBerry Menu and scroll through the accounts that are listed there?

Are you able to access your work perimeter by pulling down from the top of the Home screen and selecting Work? Can you please verify for me that you have completed all the steps in this instructional video and are still unable to locate your work account? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pXVkV7Ye4w

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

most likely you did not assign an email profile when adding in the user in BAS

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
chuongluu

Hi Frankie 

I had same problem here

I'm on BES 10.1 and exchange 2010, i have followed this instruction to get enterprise activation on my new Q10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pXVkV7Ye4w

The enterprise activation completed successfullly,i can switch between Work and Personal space, however the is no account being shown on the BlackBerry HUB.

I have searched this forum and somebody said i should create an email profile on BAS first. I get back to BAS and see there is only Exchage Active Sync option available for creating email profile.

I do not want to use Exchage Active Sync for this scenarios, is there any way to make it works like the older version of BES, the company email account is attached to the device right after activation.

tkadd
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Hi FrankieS,
i am having the same problem of rgaffney.
i did follow the same steps in the youtube video but still i cant find my work email account listed in the Hub
Please help!
New Contributor
chuongluu

Found the solution,

You need to add an email profile in BAS before generate Enterprise Activation, the only way to get company email on this BES 10 is activ sync.

Akio63
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810

I agree. My problem was the user didn't have an email profile setup. I gave them an email profile and re-activated and there is was.