Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

faheemadam
My Device: z10

Q10 n Z10

I'm using BlackBerry since they have started BlackBerry. I'm have transferred my family, friends and customer from other phone to BlackBerry but this time I bought Q10 and Z10 I'm sorry to say instead of improving email features they have removed.

1. Once you send email you cannot edit. In all previous BlackBerry you can edit and resend.

2. Resend email option, is not available in Q10 n Z10.

3. Contacts --- data Window too small. Can't see complete intl long distance nbrs. you touch on corner and it deletes

4. Emails are deleted once you start your outlook.

5. Another major problem, in previous BlackBerry you can setup to get BCC copy on your email but in this version you don't have this option.

I'm using since few weeks, I'm tired of this. I'm planning to switch back to my old BlackBerry 9900. If BlackBerry can't fix these major problems. Or I buy other brands.

If BlackBerry feels abv is important for me and millions of other users they must fix it immediately.

There are some more problems, I'm making notes on them. Will post in few days time.

BlackBerry please please please resolve this asap.
Thank you.

Please use plain text.