Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Regular Contributor
robert45
My Device: Bold 9900

Q10 no longer display email messages on Lexus

Since the new update my Q10 no longer displays the message on my 2013 Lexus.  The Bluetooth connected Q10 phone works perfectly, but I am no longer getting the notification and message on the Lexus.  Nothing has changed on the Lexux inform, it worked perfectly with the Bold, and with the Q10 prior to the update.  So something has changed.

Comments, suggestions?

Other than this forum who do you talk to at Blackberry to get support?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zelan
My Device: Q10

Re: Q10 no longer display email messages on Lexus

I am having the same problem on my 2013 BMW.  Any suggestions out there?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
robert45

I spent hours on the phone with Blackberry.  They tried all the setting, and then we did a complete reload and rebuilt on the Q10.  Their support was good, but they agreed it did not work.  I spent an hour or so running between the car, pc's, and the Q10.  It is really annoying when BB isses a update and things that worked no longer work.  Does anyone Q/A the update?  All my friends, business contacts now use iPhones some of which used to be Blackberry supporters.

Blackberry needs to quickly fix its issues.

I like the Q10, and Blackberry.  To me it is a much more elegant solution than iPhone.

BB please fix this problem.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zelan

Would it pay to go back to the original settings and forget the updates?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
robert45

Thanks for the reponse, but I would prefer that they fix their issues. 

The recent update was a significant one, going back sort of defeats the purpose of it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zelan

I agree.  But I am having other issues with my phone that did not exsit prior to the updates.  My blue arrow (for caps) comes on without touching it and I have difficulty getting it to stay off.  Writing emails is horrific.  The only reason I went with Blackberry last year (after having a Bold for many years) is the keyboard.  If I can come up with a phone that I can either attach a keyboard to or has one - this phone would be gone.  I love Blackberry but have had ongoing problems this entire past year.

Please use plain text.