Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
foxhend
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: O2

Q10 not syncing calendar appointments

My BB Q10 has all of a sudden stopped syncing my calendar appointments. 

In settings then accounts - sync calendar is on, but under the manage section wihin the calendar, it says 'select the calendars that you want to see' but doesn't show any calendars (I have an activesync for my work out and a live and hotmail accounts non of them are syncing). If I refresh nothing happens, if I turn off 'sync calendar' under the email account and turn it back on, it doesn't change anything.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gsdluver

Re: Q10 not syncing calendar appointments

I am having this same problem (started yesterday). My BB calendar is completely blank - won't sync with Google calendar and won't give me options of calendars to sync with.  Strangely, I still get reminders for appointments that I cannot see. I also can't see any new appointments I make (on the now blank calendar) and will still receive reminders for that new appointment (although it's not visible on the calendar).

When I go to manage my email accounts I am also having trouble syncing with Gmail and Hotmail. This all started yesterday - no new software updates, just all of a sudden in the middle of the day.

I have tried rebooting, reloading email accounts, refreshing calendar, syncing with laptop through Blackberry Link.

Help!

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nomoreBBBS
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

Good luck. I wasted an entire afternoon with blackberry level 2 tech support and got nowhere. I'm thinking droid.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
foxhend
My Carrier: O2

That's exactly the same as what I'm experiencing and also have the reminders so they must be stored somewhere for them to pick it up so why aren't they showing in the calendar?

I know yesterday there were issues with hotmail and outlook so this might be why email isn't working. My hotmail came back late last night but no live email yet..

I've tried that all too, it's really stupid and now it's not pushing through my work emails either! I've wiped my phone once this week and tried again but I really don't want to have to do that again.

Grrrr!

Please use plain text.
yxelle
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Virgin

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I found a workaround. Not sure it works for every email services.

Settings > accounts > *your mail account*

(of course, 'sync Calendar' is On)

> button 'edit account' > sync timeframe > 1 day

Switch on you internet connection

Calendar > tap the top of the screen > refresh

>> All the new events created from now will be visible (reminders included) on your Q10 cal (sync or refresh).

I hope it will help you...1 year later.

Please use plain text.