Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
ijon661
My Device: Q10

Q10 problems after update

Have Q10 had no issues prior to software update after I am pulling battery at least 6 times a day to clear frozen screens. I'm having trouble with Texting, BBM,calls, contacts. Called Telus was told to wipe and reinstall. Wondering if anybody else having issues? Or any suggestions?
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Q10 problems after update

I would do as they suggest. Make a backup using Link software (just in case) and then do a security wipe. Reintegrate your accounts and log into BBM and see if the problems persist. I'll bet they are fixed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Manivarma
My Device: Q10

Re: Q10 problems after update

Yes! Ijon.

I recently bought BB from Reliance Digital in india.

I have the same problem. It is still showing frozen screens all the day.

For instance: I was in a little hurry to make a call yesterday, and trying very hard to remove the frozen screen of speaker symbol that suddenly got arrived when I clicked on down volume button.

I really felt very bad.

Can you assure any support towards resolve the problem?

Also I have an other problem:

Can you please suggest how to update BB os to 10.2.1.xxx easily. Because each and every time when I go to try update the OS, it use to display "Installation got interrupted"

Is there any easy way to get pdated my BB with new OS?

Thanks a lot.!

Manny