Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
kathcarruthers
My Device: BES admin
My Carrier: 6132945600

Q10 replies garbled

My bosses' Q10 is working well for the most part, but whenever he's in an email conversation (messages back and forth) after a couple of replies (seems to be quicker with larger messages) the sent message is a bunch of html code (maybe missing the header?).  The sent message on the phone itself is full of code also, so it's not getting broken on the way to the server.  It's using an ActiveSync account on a GroupWise server if that's relevant.

Our only other problem with all BB 10 devices (a Z10, Q10 and a couple of playbooks) is that they lose their conneciton info and the password has to be re-entered.  All accounts on the device have this problem (not just ActiveSync, but also gmail/IMAP) so on a phone with 8 accounts, that's really annoying, so if anyone knows why that's happening, it would be lovely to have it fixed.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kathcarruthers
My Device: BES admin
My Carrier: 6132945600

Re: Q10 replies garbled

Just an update - we got another Q10, and it's doing the same thing (actually the first thing I tried was having a back and forth email exchange with an outside account to see if it was a fluke on the other phone or an update may have happened in the last few weeks).
Please use plain text.