Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
Madmozelm
My Device: Q10

Q10display picture

Hi, I'm facing problem since 1 month I can change the picture but my contacts can't see this change How can solve this problem I so reply to one of the contacts you told her to go to options and delete the bbm I couldn't find the option application could you please help exactly where can we get applications and need this issue to be solved please
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Q10display picture

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Usually, when your BBM display name and/or picture are not being properly seen by others, you simply need to change one character of your display name (add a dot, or something else...any change is sufficient) and that will force out a re-replication of your information to your BBM contacts, groups, etc.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Madmozelm

Thanks 4 ur reply

Actually im not the only facing this issue me and my friends we can change thge status and everyone can see what im writing no issues with that, my or our problem is with display picture whenever it is changed by me the other contacts cant see that and stillThey my previous picture. I need assistance in this matter how can I solve this problem and make picture appears, I think 50 percent of q10 users are facing same issue by that the result should be their 4 this problem. 

Require your assistance in this matter 

Thanks 

New Contributor
Madmozelm

Thanks 4 our reply

Actually IM not the only facing this issue me and my friends we can change the status and everyone can see what IM writing no issues with that, my or our problem is with display picture whenever it is changed by me the other contacts can't see that and still they my previous picture. I need assistance in this matter how can I solve this problem and make picture appears, I think 50 percent of q10 users are facing same issue by that the result should be their 4 this problem. 

Require your assistance in this matter 

Thanks 

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

In my reply above, I did word it as "name and/or picture"...that remedy normally works for both. I find no KBs that seem to be on point...you may have better luck searching:

If you still require assistance, then you can seek that formally via your mobile service provider.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code