Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Trusted Contributor
Daimart
My Device: Blackberry Q10 - 10.2.0.424
My Carrier: Cyta-Vodafone (Cyprus)

Random Rebooting daily

Hi Guys,

As some of you know I have had a Blackberry for years now.

The Q10 has just about exhausted me, continually rebooting from day one. I sincerely hope this is resolved on the next official update or I will be another leaving the family.

I fully appreciate this is a new OS and takes time to perfect but these devices are not cheap by any means and this is just not good enough.

Any help would very be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

David

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you please click on the KUDOS star if this was helpful and click on Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Random Rebooting daily

Hi David.

Friend can you tell which is the operating system you have installed on your Blackberry Q10.

The restart may be that the OS that you're using this operand unstable; also must verify that the battery is in good condition.

If your problem evidences the persistence consider installing a new OS on your Blackberry Q10 Official.

"Tip this equipment and this new OS10 for my experience and time as two months I have testing it seems to me excellent, the fluidity and speed of this OS is super great and the process that has to run applications that is multi-tasking.

For me it is pleasant that you follow even participating and with the Family Blackberry and Blackberry use of such equipment"

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Daimart
My Device: Blackberry Q10 - 10.2.0.424
My Carrier: Cyta-Vodafone (Cyprus)

Re: Random Rebooting daily

Hi Gutijose,

Thank you for your reply,

my OS build is : Blackberry Q10 - 10.1.0420. & Battery life is good.

I agree about the fluodity and speed, but all this is no more than useless if the phone reboots daily for no apparent reason.

Regards,

David

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you please click on the KUDOS star if this was helpful and click on Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
Please use plain text.