Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
virendersingh
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: *

Restart itself

MY BB-Q10 RESTART ITSELF 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Restart itself

Can you provide us a few more details? When? How often? During use? While charging? Please explain in detail what is happening.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
virendersingh

During Use

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
sameer_it17
My Device: BB Z10

Hi..

Try for an update of the device OS .. if problem still exists take it to the reseller where u purchased it.

thanks

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Contributor
virendersingh

please tell me, how to downgrade.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rmrcpa
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: T-mobile

uodate does not work. I went through this for weeks.  they finally replaced my Q10 with a new one as Blackberry felt is was a hardware problem.  I spent endless hours with support and so far since I received my new phone no problem  - not yet anyway.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

It's difficult to help someone who posts two word answers. Replacing the device might be the solution but until this user decides to post enough information we can't really determine anything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rmrcpa
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: T-mobile

How much more information do you need?  The device keep shutting down and restarting with very little pattern detected.  Both T-mobile and Blackberry help lines tried to fix with different checks on how my Q10 was set-up.  They then check to see I had the most recent software update and I did.  So they felt it was a mechanical device issue and sent me a new phone and so far the shut down issue has not occurred.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

I'm referring to the person who started this thread. Your issue is resolved. His is not.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
oguzarif
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Turkcell

my Q10 restrarts itself too with this latest update 2-3 times in a week automatically.
Please use plain text.