Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Q10

Serious Q10 problem

Hi,

My Q10 worked fine for a bout a week. Then I tried to restore a backup using BB Link. This is where the problems started.

When installing a backup, it will never startup again. t just hangs at the purple start-uo logo.

After a few tries, I installed the factory settngs again, hoping this would end the problems. It did startup again, but the Hub became a back screen. Totally useless thus.

Then, BB Link told me there was a updrade. So I installed that. Then it kept hanging in the startup logo again. No matter what I did (restart/battery pull, etc.)

I have tried this on bith Mac and Windows PCS. Every time the same.

Is there anything else I can do before I return this unit? I bought it on-line, so it will probably take me some time before I'll get it back again, so I would like to avoid that.

Thanks,

Allart

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Serious Q10 problem

Try reloading the OS using the KB below:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33480
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!