Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Syncing Q10 Calendar with Yahoo or Gmail

How do I sync my Blackberry Calendar with either Gmail or Yahoo?  I am using a windows 7 PC & I do not have outlook.

Developer
My Device: Q10SQN100-1
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Re: Syncing Q10 Calendar with Yahoo or Gmail

With gmail anyway, calendar is part of the account you add, make sure calendar is toggled on in the accounts settings. And you should see it listed in the calendar app

Contributor

Yes, it does the same with Yahoo, but I can not get my calendar information from my Q10 to either Yahoo or Google.  I know that with my older BB I could no longer use Yahoo because they no longer worked together, but it has been years since I tried.  When I set up both my G-Mail & Yahoo they said it was part of it, but I still can not make it work.

Contributor

I am sorry, I thought my Q10 & Yahoo were not working together, but that is not entirely true.  My Yahoo calendar is going to my Q10, but my Q10 calendar is not going to Yahoo.  I input more Calendar info on my phone so it would be good if I could send the Q10 information to Yahoo.  How do I make that work?

Developer
My Device: Q10SQN100-1
My Carrier: Bell Canada

When you make a new even make sure you are selecting the calendar that you want. Or set it as the default. They all have different colours between the home (local) BBM groups, emails.

My Carrier: BT

Can anyone help with this issue please? We have a laptop running Windows 8. We use Office 365, and use Outlook to read mail. We have a googlemail email account. We also have a Blackberry Q10 phone. We would like to be able to add calendar events either to the phone or to Outlook and have them sync with one another automatically. We already have email being delivered successfully to the BB. Please can someone provide straightforward instructions in simple language that does not assume advanced understanding of technical jargon! We just need step by step, what to do to each device to achieve the desired outcome. Thank you!